Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sock it to me Sunday

In an attempt to have more knitting content, I have decided to post my sock progress each sunday. Today's picture shows sock one of a pair of Monkey socks for my Monkey Sock Swap pal, one sock out of a pair of Jaywalkers for me (my third attempt at knitting Jaywalkers) and the second sock of a pair of Big Black Socks for Socks for Soldiers. The Monkey and Jaywalker socks are being knit in Lorna's Laces that came to me from swap pals. They are the Girly Stripe and Daffodil colorways. I am seriously considering knitting a Clapotis in the Daffodil colorway even though I am not finished with the one I am currently knitting in the Black Purl colorway. Plus I would love to knit a pair of Jaywalkers in the Black Purl colorway. Now that I know how many stitches I have to cast on with 2.25 mm DPNs it will go by much quicker. I figure I will need three hanks of the sock yarn in Black Purl. I had seen some at All About Yarn in Tigard but I was a good girl and resisted. Instead I got a container of Eucalan wool wash - Lavender scented. The Chief (my hubby) said I should. Well, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

1 Daffodils planted:

pixieriot said...

Your socks are just beautiful!