Monday, April 23, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap II


Monkey Sock Swap TWO Questionnaire

The basics:How long have you been knitting?
Only for two or three short years but it seems like longer. I taught myself to knit with books and web sites.

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep?
I would say adventurous beginner.

The measurements:
Shoe Size: US size 9
Foot circumference: 9 1/2 inches
Foot length: 9 3/4 inches

Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? blues, purple, pink, camouflage
Do you prefer solids or variegated? I love them both
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? wool
What colors would you never wear? bright neon colors as they hurt my eyes

Knitting Gadgets
Favorite needles: Plastic, metal, bamboo or wood? I prefer either metal or wood

Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like? one of those GoKnit Pouches

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US?
I am gonna have to say US only just because of shipping costs

Do you have any allergies?
Just the pollen that is everywhere now. But the hubby is allergic to cats.

1 Daffodils planted:

Rebecca said...

So happy you joined Monkey Sock round TWO, Angela! I think this has been a fun swap. I'm a little biased, of course! Well...maybe thee Hogwarts Sock Swap is more fun, she says with a Cheshire cat grin.