Thursday, February 08, 2007

Healthy choices and more...

Another health commitment - but hey, its a good thing. I have actually gone two whole days without drinking any soda. Plus I have started back with the exercise. Not too shabby. Usually I can drink a few cans a day. But now I have started drinking more water and tea.


And here is what I received for the last package for Secret Pal 9. I finally got to find out who has been spoiling me all this time - Michelle of All Things Crafted. It's pretty cool that she has the same name as my sister. The first thing to be eaten was the chocolate that had a strawberry filling. The best part of the package - besides the chocolate - was the Lornas Laces sock yarn in the Daffodil colorway. I absolutely love daffodils so that was just the best color for me.

2 Daffodils planted:

sunneshine said...

oh, what a fun package!! And the yarn is amazing - what fun socks you'll make!!

Mary Lynn said...

Great package! I love Lorna's Laces sock yarn and that colorway is fantastic!