Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday Sky and more...

Here is Mt. Hood in all its glory. I managed to get this shot from the scenic view stop area just before exit 8 on I-205. Looks like alot of snow has fallen and should make for great skiing. I haven't been snow skiing since I was stationed at NAS Brunswick (Brunswick, Maine) back in 1994 - 1997. Maine is a very beautiful state - especially in fall when all the leaves change colors.


Here is my completed discloth. It is the December KAL for the Monthly Dishcloths Knit-A-Long yahoo group.

Pattern: Galloping Holi desigined by Janet Nogle

Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton in Purple

Needles: size 7

And this lovely lil piece will be all mine. It is an exclusive sterling silver Martini Glass Shawl and Scarf pin by Designs by Romi and was only sold at Scout's Swag. Only 10 were being made right now and they are all sold out. After showing the hubby and getting him to understand what it was - he agreed that I should have one. Can hardly wait to see it in person.

2 Daffodils planted:

Anonymous said...

That pin is awesome. I so want one. I clicked on their site hoping that they weren't all sold out! Bummer.

Angela Marie said...

There might be some more after the beginning of the year so start checking around that time. I was pretty thrilled to snag one.