Saturday, December 02, 2006

The moon over Tualatin...

A beautiful end to a clear but chilly day in Tualatin. It actually didn't rain today so we took the opportunity to do a lil Christmas shopping. Nathan went with me and the hubby took lil Nicholas. Plus I actually got some knitting done today. I am all caught up on knitting the dishcloth for the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. I am using Lion Brand Kitchen Cotten in Purple. I have no idea what its gonna be yet but its coming along nicely.

And lastly, here is a picture of my son - the clutz. He is doing just fine and it looks worse than it is. The lil one went running into the living room and smacked his head on the tv stand. As a result, we made a late day trip to Babies R Us for some cushiony corner guards so it won't happen again.

2 Daffodils planted:

Jodi said...

Beautiful moonlit picture! Poor lil Nicholas.

Angela Marie said...

He is doing better now. Looks like he has his momma's lack of grace.