Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Knitters Coffee swap questionaire


QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? ground

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully loaded

3. Regular or flavored? love flavored coffe - currently chocolate flavored

4. How do you drink your coffee? with cream and sugar

5. Favorite coffee ever? I just tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks that was very yummy. Also love the White Chocolate Mocha.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? nope, not fussy at all - just something fresh and yummy

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? anything with chocolate is always good and I also love banana nut bread and have recently found a likeness for Biscotti

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? still looking for the perfect mug to drink from

9. Yarn/fiber you love? natural fibers - currently drooling over yarn from Lisa Souza and Scout

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? scratchy yarn

11. What's on your needles? 3 pairs of socks (Jaywalkers with Lisa Souza Lime N Violet - Embosed Leaves with Scout's Appletini and a pair of Big Black Socks for Socks for Soldiers), the Clapotis (still), the Fetching fingerless gloves

12. Favorite colors? blues, greens, purple, red

13. Allergies? nope

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? i really don't like bright neon colors - they hurt my eyes.

1 Daffodils planted:

Jodi said...

Thanks for posting this, Angela! It looks like we have pretty similar taste (in coffee, treats, and colors), so this is going to be a breeze!

I use whole bean or ground coffee, BTW, and I hate coconut-flavored coffee.

I just started my first pair of socks, and I'm loving the sock knitting so far! I can see why people get hooked.