Monday, November 20, 2006

A gorgeous Monday in Tualatin...

What is this strange thing my momma has placed in front of me? It doesn't look like a toy car. I don't think I like it.

Someone help me!!! I have some brown stuff on my hands and it won't come off!!! Momma's mean. I think I am gonna cry.

Here it is in all its glory. My first package received for Secret Pal 9. Check out the yarn. It's Debbie Bliss Merino Chunky. I have about 165 yards to play with. Then there is the yummy chocolate, the very cute knitting notecards, the handmade stitch markers, and the always handy sheepie measuring tape. We all know how measuring tapes have a tendancy to walk off when you need them the most. Thank you Secret Pal!!!

Look ---- its Lisa Souza yarn. It looks even more vibrant in person. The colors are Emerald City and Mombassa. I already have patterns in mind for both of them.

1 Daffodils planted:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it. Now I gotta make some more stitch markers!
: )