Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Sky and more...

00000030

It's Lime. It's Violet. What more is there to say????

P00017

Trader Joe's in Lake Oswego, Oregon

P00018

Today's Saturday Sky is brought to you from the parking lot of Trader Joe's located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. That busy road is I-5 and the other side is Tigard. Why did I have this sudden urge to go to Trader Joe's - a place I have never heard about? Well, I blame it all on the lovely and talented Scout. She had to show that ultra yummy looking Belizza™ Açaí Breakfast Bowl so I had to go get some of the sorbet to make some myself. So yes, its all her fault.

00000029

This most lovely package is from my Knitters Tea Swap 2 pal. The lovely Laura of Baby Knits. All I can say is OMG!!!!!! I took one look at the yarn and stopped breathing for a moment. I was stunned. I have Koigu!!!! I have always wanted Koigu and I have seen it at one of the LYS but haven't brought myself to actually pick one up. And now I have 2 hanks of the loveliest ocean colors. I am a Pisces so I just looooove the ocean. I also love the Celestial Seasonings tea, awww heck I love the entire package. The hand cleaner is going straight into the purse. With two boys, it comes in handy. Plus I get to play with dyeing yarn. Sigh... Thank you!!!!

4 Daffodils planted:

Jodi said...

What a fabulous swap package! What's the number on the Koigu? I love the ocean colors.

Angela Marie said...

Looks like P411. :)

Laura B said...

So glad you like it!

Take care,
Laura

Javajem said...

I love the Lime and Violet yarn! I also love their podcast. How cool is it that they have their own yarn!

-Jody (Your SP9 hostess)