Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chocolate Swap



Another successful swap!!! Today I received a box full of chocolate yummys from Valerie of Yarn Needles Twist. The yarn is really soft and there was all that chocolate. Can we say to heck with the diet plans. But it is a sacrifice that I am willing to make. I don't know which chocolates to try first. Nathan has already had one of the lil chocolates. And then there was the yarn - 3 hanks of handpainted, soft, yummy, chocolaty yarn. There was one from Fearless Fibers (another Oregon gal so of course I am gonna be looking at her other yarns) and the other two came from Spindle Cat Studio. I just noticed that she has a shade called "Zombie". Reminds me of Halloween - my favorite holiday. Anyway, thank you soooo much Valerie and thanks to Abigail for coming up with this great swap. Now off to the chocolates.

From left to right: Fearless Fibers (Thoroughbred Colorway) ; Spindle Cat Studio (Goldilocks Colorway) ; Spindle Cat Studio (Black Walnut Colorway)

Here is what I sent Valerie. Since I forgot to take a picture of what I sent her before I packed the box- I borrowed the picture she posted at the Chocolate Swap blog. The bag was my second sock bag that I made. Not bad. I thought it came out good. I have some more fabric that I will be using to make some more sock bags.

0 Daffodils planted: