Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday Sky


And the clouds roll in.... It's only supposed to be about 74 degrees today. Today the lil one (Nicholas) and I went out to two of the local yarn shops that are nearby. Our first stop was to All About Yarn in Tigard where we picked up some Berroco Suede. Very cute lil shop. Nicky gave his lil bashful grin. The other stop was at Molehill Farm in Lake Oswego. It's only one exit down from where I live so that makes it the closest yarn store besides Michaels. I might be going there Wednesday night for knit night. Apparently hot soup will be served at 6 pm. Also, I caved in and bought a cute lil sheepie with the measuring tape that comes out of its tail. Lately I have been thinking about sheep, so I am really looking forward to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival down in Canby. It's only about 18 minutes from where we live.

0 Daffodils planted: