Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sock kit completed and on its way...


I have finally completed my sock kit and it is now on its way. I hope my partner likes what I have chosen for her. First, I kept changing my mind on the bag and in the end crocheted it since I crochet faster than knit.

I used Lion Brand Chenille Thick & Quick in Black and Bernat Boa in Phoenix. There is a reason for the color phoenix. My partner is a big Harry Potter fan and there is a phoenix in the movie.


I also included one of the Sockblocker key chains from Felt Up Designs here in Oregon, 2 skeins of Brown Sheep WildFoote Luxury Sock Yarn in Blue Blood Red, some stitch markers that I made myself. They have lil owl beads on them. There is also a counter bracelet with a lil owl on it. Hope she likes everything that I put in the lil bag.

3 Daffodils planted:

jess said...

great package for your partner! :) I love the reds! :)

Kerry said...

this is an absolutely fantastic kit!! your potter fan is gonna love it.

Rosemary said...

It's lovely, thank you very much :)